Hardcover with dust jacket
22.5 x 29.5 cm
- Shenzhen International Airport Terminal 3, China (Massimiliano Fuksas)
- Gwanggyo City Centre, Korea (MVRDV)
- Panafrican Parliament in Midrand, South Africa (Earth Lab Architects)
- Extension Kunsthaus Zurich, Switzerland (Max Dudler)
- New Street Gateway Project in Birmingham, Great Britain (FOA Foreign Office Architects)
Architectural competitions play a crucial role as they offer architects vital oppor- tunities to pitch their work across the globe. They allow designers to demonstrate their ideas and their potential by gaining exposure in the world of architecture.The 100 richly illustrated projects displayed in this volume cover a wide scope of contemporary building types and concepts. Renderings and drawings show the exciting scope of architectural possibilities. This book dives into the heart of unrestricted creativity and offers astounding insights into the unique work of established as well as up-and-coming designers.