Hardcover with dust jacket
24 x 31.5 cm
- Prestonfield in Edinburgh (James Thomson and Mark Rowley)
- Kvadrat Showroom in London (David Adjaye and Peter Saville)
- Rough Luxe Hotel in London (Rabih Hage)
- Queen’s Gate Terrace Apartment in London (Hogarth Architects)
- Home House in London (Zaha Hadid)
This volume which is part of the Interior Design series crosses the threshold to reveal an evocative and inspiring combination of the traditional and the contemporary – from the floral and romantic to the bold, playful and quirky British interiors juxtaposed with soft colored textiles and walls of modern art. This book compilation features 50 of the best British interior design projects in different categories to reflect the deeply entrenched history and such familiar-to-the-point-of-predictable iconography that stand at the leading edge of interior design. British Interior Design embraces international styles and influences as much as its own.