Hardcover with dust jacket
21 x 28,5 cm
529 colored pictures
- Energy (USBcell by Moixa Design Products,)
- Fashion (Woven Food Wrappers by Mitz, Mexico)
- Home (Wooden Radio by Singgih Susilo Kartono, Indonesia)
- Light (SunCubes by Geotectura, Israel)
- Public (Photosynthesis Car by Michal Vlcek & Piano, Czech Republic)
- Work (Soft Wall + Soft Block Modular System by molo, Canada)
Sustainability has become one of the main key objectives and goals of our time. Eco-friendly products and environmentally compatible methods of manufacturing are in great demand - especially if they are well designed. Green Design features products from very different areas of life representing different aspects of environmentally compatible and sustainable design.
Green Design, Vol. 1 presents products that are not only "green" but which also show good "design": beautiful and functional objects of day-to-day life that are distinguished by applied principles of environmental sustainability. These include environmentally friendly raw materials, production and disposal, energy efficient or self-sufficient use, as well as fair production.