19 x 23
- Villa Lola in Reykjavik, Iceland (Arkís)
- Barceló Torre de Madrid, Spain (Jaime Hayón)
- Refugium Betzenstein, Germany (Herbert Bucher)
- MiraMonti Boutique Hotel in Merano, Italy (Arch-Tara)
- Guest House in Relax Park Verholy, Ukraine (YOD dеsign lab)
Vibrant cities or quiet idyllic landscapes, Mediterranean coasts or alpine mountain ranges: Europe's unique cultural and natural diversity attracts people from around the world. This volume takes the reader on a journey of discovery to enchanting vacation destinations whose architecture and interior design guarantee perfect holidays.
None of the jewels presented in this architecture and travel guide resemble any of the others – whether small cottages in hidden locations or luxury apartments in the bustle of life. The selected unique and individual projects appeal to traveling architects and design aficionados as well as individual travelers with discerning tastes, while at the same time reflecting the diverse beauty of the old continent.