12.5 x 18.5 cm
- Watergate in Berlin, Germany (Bolwin + Wulf)
- Club More in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Concrete Architectural Asscociates)
- LIV Nightclub in Miami, USA (Seed Design Studio)
- D-Edge in Sao Paulo, Brazil (Muti Randolph)
- Red Room in Viena, Austria (Söhne & Partner architekten)
In New York, Berlin and Tokyo, night is the new day, and life is celebrated in some of the most unusual clubs around. With unique style and creative design, a culture of its own is staged. Modern club design demands spectacular gestures, innovation and creativity. These may find expression in the use of unusual materials, experimental forms and outstanding ground plans.
Dance! is a tour through 40 of the hippest clubs in the worldÂ’s most vibrant cities, the volume presents the current state of international club design. The powerful designs of both emerging artists and established interior designers transform music into spatial form. The spectrum of club design is as varied as a good DJ's music collection, ranging from the intimate hot-tip club to a well-established dance temple. The result is a fascinating variety of colorful, opulent and reduced design.