Softcover in Box
20.2 x 25.3 cm
546 colored pictures
- Energy (USBcell by Moixa Design Products, Great Britain)
- Fashion (Woven Food Wrappers by Mitz, Mexico)
- Home (Wooden Radio by Singgih Susilo Kartono, Indonesia)
- Light (SunCubes by Geotectura, Israel)
- Public (Photosynthesis Car by Michal Vlcek & Piano, Czech Republic)
- Work (soft wall + soft block Modular System by molo, Canada)
Sustainability has become one of the most important words and objectives in the last years. Eco-friendly and eco-friendly produced products are being hyped, especially if they are well designed. Green Design encompasses products from vastly different areas of life representing different aspects of environmentally friendly and sustainable design.
This book presents around 100 products that are not only "Green", but also "Design": beautiful and functional everyday objects that qualify through certain principles of environmental sustainability. These include environmentally friendly resources, production and disposal, energy efficient or energy self-sufficient use as well as fair production.