Hardcover with dust jacket
23.5 x 33.5 cm
- The Walbrook in London, Great Britain (Foster + Partners)
- Neues Museum in Berlin, Germany (David Chipperfield Architects)
- Barcelona Airport T1, Spain (Ricardo Bofill)
- Donbass Arena in Donetsk, Ukraine (Arup Associates)
- Aqua Tower in Chicago, USA (Studio Gang Architects)
Water is the scarcest of all natural resources. It is a global challenge to develop, produce and deploy technologies, systems and products for sustainable water consumption. The model for this approach is the world leader GROHE, which has been working for some time in the field of ecological solutions for water resources. The GROHE idea is not simply to deal with the economical and functional side of water supply but also to consider the pleasurable aspects of water and to reflect that consideration with the high design requirements of many architects.
This volume presents buildings of different typologies with GROHE water technology solutions. The book also features interviews and essays by experts who explain the current state of sustainable water use water developments as well as the interaction of water technology and design.