- Summerhouse Lagnö in Stockholm, Sweden (Tham & Videgård)
- House in Yagi in Hiroshima, Japan (SUPPOSE DESIGN OFFICE)
- Fashion House Garhammer in Waldkirchen, Germany (Blocher Blocher Partners)
- Hotel Lobby and Nishi Grand Stair Interior in Canberra, Australia (March Studio)
- Marilla Project in São Paulo, Brazil (SuperLimão Studio)
Imperfection is no mistake! What used to be called unfinished or in need of modernization, is chic and in today. The fascinating relationship between new and old, but also revisiting the past is opening completely new aesthetic horizons.
The ubiquitous, raw atmosphere of the projects presented in Rough Style gives them that special charm and authenticity. Forgoing conventional ideals of beauty and perfection combined with rigorous, expressive design concepts open up possibilities for perfect imperfection in rooms and buildings. The result is a unique spatial experience in each room.