Hardcover with dust jacket
22.5 x 29.5 cm
- Alila Villas Soori in Bali, Indonesia (SCDA Architects)
- Rocksresort in Laax, Switzerland (Domenig Architekten)
- Sezz Saint-Tropez, France (Studios D'Architecture J. J. Ory)
- One&Only in Cape Town, South Africa (Fabian Architects)
- Pink Sands Resort Bahamas (Garcia Stromberg Architect)
The most interesting design task in the world of travel is the resort as a luxurious self-contained holiday facility. The challenge is to integrate design and exclusivity and to find the perfect balance between the various functions and areas - between the built environment and open spaces, between attractive zones for all guests and their desire for privacy.
Resort Design presents the new design icons of the hospitality industry. The collection includes a stunning array of the most ambitious examples of contemporary resort design that set global trends with exciting and unique approaches at spectacular travel destinations such as the beaches at the Maldives, the Swiss Alps, the tropical forests in Bora Bora or the desert at Abu Dhabi.