Hardcover in carrier box
24 x 32 cm
- Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Canada (Daniel Libeskind)
- Repairs and Renovations to the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, USA (Billies Architecture)
- La Purificadora in Puebla, Mexico (Legoretta + Legoretta)
- Ibirapuera Auditorium in Sao Paulo, Brazil (Oscar Niemeyer)
- Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business in Champs Fleurs, Trinidad & Tobago (Gillespie & Steel Ltd)
Outstanding buildings have been constructed in the Western Hemisphere; acclaimed as well as emerging architects are contributing today with their work in North, South, Central America and the Carribbean to the definition of tomorrow’s architecture.
This comprehensive compendium provides a unique opportunity to explore the powerful diversity from Canada to Chile, from the United States to Barbados based on the inimitable conditions in each of the countries by featuring the best recent projects. At the same time it also reveals what unites the architecture of the Americas. Airports, stadiums, churches, museums, houses and lots of other building types – all projects are presented by means of concise text, outstanding photos and informative drawings.