Hardcover with dust jacket
19 x 25 cm
216 colored pictures
- Aramsa Garden Spa in Singapore (Formwerkz)
- Opus 22 in Genessee, CO, USA (Marpa Design Studio)
- Stanley Park Salmon Stream in Vancouver, Canada (PWL Landscape Architects)
- Bassil Mountain Escape in Faqra, Lebanon (Vladimir Djurovic Landscape Architecture)
- Place des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland (Christian Drevet Architecture)
Water has fascinated human beings since the dawn of time: deep and unfathomable, simultaneously calming and powerful. Water offers myriad opportunities for design which caress, contradict or continue the architecture, attracting our attention or guiding us on their way.
This volume presents the most varied forms of landscape architecture design with water, whether they are large scale landscape designs, waterfalls and fountains, rigorously contoured water surfaces, rainwater diverted from the roof or planned puddles. Waterscapes presents the most exceptional contemporary such projects on the basis of texts, photographs and plans.