Hardcover with dust jacket
24 x 31.5 cm
327 colored pictures
- InDret office in Barcelona (Francesc Rifé)
- La Terraza del Casino in Madrid (Hayon Studio)
- House in a former barn in the Alt Empordà (Habitan Arquitectos)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Barcelona (OAB)
- Pharmacy in La Puebla 15 in Palencia (Buj+Cólón Arquitectos)
Spanish interior design has been influenced over the centuries by a multitude of styles, which have contributed to a variegated but specific interior design culture. Such a rich heritage does not just represent an opportunity for contemporary interior designers and designers: it poses a real challenge for them.
This volume shows the results of this creative potential, which characterizes the Spanish interior design of today - a collection of different ideas, concepts and styles. The best projects are on display from different categories, from living and work settings, to restaurants, hotels, commercial and cultural spaces.