German, English, Italian
Hardcover with dust jacket
24 x 31.5 cm
- D&G Headquarters in Milan (piuarch)
- Church complex San Paolo in Foligno (Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas)
- Pinko Store in Florence (Pagani & Di Mauro Architetti)
- Hotel Castello di Vicarello in Cinigiano-Grosseto (Carlo + Aurora Baccheschi Berti)
- Sketch Lounge Bar in Merano (Simone Micheli)
The combination of the elegant furniture and product design of Italy with architecture results in a unique style of interior design with an excellent reputation. This publication presents outstanding projects with fascinating designs created by famous well-known architects and creative young talents.
From workplaces and residences, via restaurants and hotels, up to cultural institutions, the book features creative interior designs that prove that the secret of contemporary Italian interior design lies in the interaction of tradition, creativity, excellent craftsmanship, and high quality materials.