German, English, French
Hardcover with dust jacket
24 x 31.5 cm
- Restaurant Le Meurice in Paris (Philippe Starck)
- Boutique Lancel in Marsailles (Christophe Pillet)
- C24 Citroën Flagship Showroom in Paris (Manuelle Gautrand)
- Musée de la Bretagne in Rennes (Elizabeth de Portzemparc)
- Hotel La Maison Bord'eaux in Bordeaux (Brigitte Lurton)
While decorative styles such as Louis XIV and Empire have permanently entered the classical design cannon, French interior design has continued to develop and finds itself once again in the vanguard at the beginning of the 21st century. Today's French interior decorators and designers combine various concepts while preserving elegant timelessness and adding contemporary and extravagant elements.
The interiors presented in this publication traverse both regional traditionalism and influences of globalization. The volume includes a wide range of projects from internationally renowned architects, but also introduces newcomers to the scene, thus creating an overview of the current state of French interior design and offering fresh inspiration.