12.5 x 18.5 cm
330 colored pictures
- Adour Alain Ducase in New York, USA (Rockwell Architecture)
- Canteen in London, England (Universal Design Studio)
- Georges in Paris, France (Jakob + MacFarlane)
- Isola Bar & Grill in Hongkong, China (Leigh & Orange)
- Kosushi Dasku in Sao Paulo, Brazil (Arthur Casas Arquitetura e Design)
Every good restaurant pays great attention to its spatial design as well as its culinary delights. Just as varied as the menus found in modern restaurants are the ways architects and designers find to creatively shape these venues of public and social degustation. In some cases they are fashionable and elegant, in others they range from the eccentric and playful to the austere and purist.
Eat! presents a fascinating kaleidoscope of trend-setting restaurants from around the world – each one unique in terms of its architectural design, use of materials and furnishings.