Hardcover in carrier box
24 x 33 cm
2019 colored pictures
- Fauchon Flagship Store in Beijing, China (Christian Biecher)
- Opticon in Hamburg, Deutschland (Graft)
- Therme Meran, Italien (Matteo Thun)
- Ginzan Onsen Fyjiya in Yamagata, Japan (Kengo Kuma)
- Facebook Headquarters in Palo Alto, CA, USA (Studio O + A)
Interior design is becoming an ever more comprehensive field of activity. Today interior designers are often involved in the design of new buildings as well as the planning for conversion or new use construction. This compendium is both a reference work and source of inspiration with 500 unique examples of contemporary interior design, featuring the work of world-renowned designers as well as emerging talents. There are a multitude of materials and colors, forms, surfaces and furniture which together with the deployment of light can create a targeted effect.
The selection of cutting-edge projects showcased in this book from private houses to shops, spas, restaurants and offices, among others, provide a global vision. The Atlas of World Interior Design gives a detailed overview of world interior design today, between international trends, regional traditions and individual styles.