- Daniel Libeskind: Swarovski chess set
- Zaha Hadid: NOVA Shoe for United Nude
- Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas: Theresia Espresso Coffee Machine for Victoria Arduino
- Ben van Berkel: PIAZZA for Alessi
- Hadi Teherani: Oneline for Steng Licht
Why should architects have to confine their creativity and artistic abilities to buildings and rooms? A closer look reveals that many of them are also active as creators of objects – from pieces of furniture designed for their own buildings to products entirely unrelated to architectural design.
Design Affairs reveals how architects translate their building style into product design or modify it to suit the task at hand. The remarkable diversity within this field is showcased in the examples carefully selected for this volume, which reveals how the art of architecture can generate new perspectives in product design.