23.5 x 23.5 cm
405 colored pictures
- Bizarre Boutique in Omaha, USA (Randy Brwon Architects)
- Extension Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona, Spanien (Foster + Partners)
- Urban Structure Museum in Tokyo, Japan (Makoto Sei Watanabe)
- Museum Kunsthaus Graz, Austria (Spacelab)
- Loft in PLUS5 in Zürich, Switzerland (Daniele Claudio Taddei Architect)
Plastic has moved from a supporting role to being a new star among construction materials. It is versatile, light-weight, flexible and moisture resistant. Plastics are easy to handle, durable and attractive at the same time – they are used for whole construction units as well as for selected decorative elements. The recent innovations in this field have inspired designers and architects to experiment with the wondrous properties of plastics. Pure Plastic is a richly illustrated volume that features some of the most impressive projects presenting a creative use of plastic and synthetic composites in latest architecture from all over the world.