23.5 x 23.5 cm
- Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision in Hilversum, The Netherlands (Neutelings Riedijk Architects)
- Federal Environment Agency in Dessau, Germany (Sauerbruch Hutton Architects)
- Olympic Village in Turin, Italy (Steidle Architects)
- Idea Store Whitechapel in London, England (Adjaye / Associates)
- Disney Store Headquarters in Los Angeles, USA (Clive Wilkinson Architects)
Colour has always exercised a strong fascination for architects and designers. More than any other design element colour is able to influence the space it inhabits: it can give a room a particular ambience or a building a distinctive character. In its interplay with ligt and shadow, it changes its appearance and effect depending on the texture of the material it is combined with. In Full Colour is a richly illustrated volume that presents buildings and interiors that stand apart for their specific and sometimes unusual use of colour. The author has chosen projects from the last five years which are presented with short texts, large photos as well as plans and drawings.