19,7 x 28 cm
- Vertical Garden Patrick Blanc in Bratislava, Slovakia (Patric Blanc, Mimolimit)
- The Center for Early Education in West Hollywood, CA, USA (Rios Clementi Hale Studios)
- Parkroyal on Pickering in Singapore (WOHA, Tierra Design)
- Grabouw in Grabouw, South Africa (Leon Kluge Garden Design, Alan Walt architect | associates)
- Moesgaard Museum in Aarhus, Denmark (Kristine Jensens Tegnestue, Henning Larsen Architects)
There is scarcely any construction principle that can boast an equally extensive array of positive effects than the greening of the exterior and interior building envelope.
Green, Greener, Greenest: Façades, Roofs, Indoors offers a comprehensive survey of a range of façade, roof and interior greenings. Here, it is plants that are the main building material: neatly arranged, they complement minimalist high-rise architecture; wildly rampant, they serve as an extravagant element of interior design; and through creative composition, they come to form a sophisticated work of art. The cross-disciplinary juxtaposition of technological progress and creative design is never far from view.
Whether in an urban setting or part of a natural landscape, the projects showcased in this volume prove that there is still limitless creative potential in architectural greening, posing new and exciting challenges for designers and landscape architects alike.