19 x 23 cm
- Mittermeiers Alter Ego in Rothenburg on der Tauber (Architekturstudio Schroth)
- Kapitänshaus Wieck in Wieck a. Darss (Eva Fess-Hollenbach)
- Landhaus Fergitz in Gerswalde (Thomas Kröger Architekten)
- The Flushing Meadows in Munich (Arnold/Werner Architekten)
- Design Apartments Weimar (Mark Pohl)
Across more than 350,000 square kilometers, travelers to Germany can enjoy wonderful forests, magnificent beaches, majestic mountains, romantic lakes, exciting cities, as well as an incredible variety of cultural highlights. This volume invites you to a journey of discovery to very special vacation lodgings, whose architecture and interior design make the experience of traveling perfect.The shown holiday domicile please design aficionados and individual travelers alike, while fulfilling, possibly even exceeding, the most discerning design expectations of traveling architects. All presented overnight stay options share the passion of their creators and anyone can immediately discern the joy with which they were designed. They are distinguished by the highest stylistic quality, a personal touch, originality and love of detail and are thus an allegory of the country's diverse beauty.